Friday, October 26, 2012

Dmitry Gaborak & James Brian Jones

Dmitry Gaborak - Dragon Armor

Dmitry Gaborak - Ares


 I have recently found two new Zbrush artists that I closely follow. The first is Dmitry Gaborak a freelance artist from Singapore. I initially was brought to his work searching through CGHUB and he had one an
award, so his artwork was being featured. I loved how he was able to get such interesting shapes and details onto his characters. I have always wanted to know how to create sets of armor for my characters. Most of his characters seem to have some sort of armor or clothing on them, so I will be watching out for his new additions.



James Brian Jones - Abyssal Armor

James Brian Jones - Franky
The next artist that I found is James Brian Jones who goes by the name BoBo_the_Seal on CGHUB. I also found his work while surfing around looking at artwork. I originally was looking at Darksiders II concept artwork and I came across his Zbrush sculpts. Instantaneously I began searching through his other work. The quality and stylized look he gets on his models is something that I can see myself pushing towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment